Boulder's Digital Child-Friendly City Map
Disclaimer: Please check website links for hours of operations, seasonal or COVID-related closures, and construction updates at each map location.
Scroll down for more maps, games and helpful information!
Location Riddles (Created by Kids)
1. People of all ages go here to read books, big and small. Out on the new place space, kids have lots of fun! Where I am? (2 locations)
2. This place has a ship that takes you to space--find it and have a smile on your face! Right next door their is a pool filled with fun.
3. It's an old famous place where people come to sleep and snore. It is located near Pearl Street and made out of bricks and three historic floors.
4. A place on Pearl where kids adore more than just toys their are wind chimes and more!
Location Coding Puzzles (Created by Kids)
Figure out these kid's favorite locations by decoding the numbers. The decoding pattern is: A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on through the alphabet.
1. A fun way to see all of the murals on the Boulder Creek Path: 15-14-1-2-9-11-5.
2. Go here when you have a sweet tooth: 18-15-3-11-5-20-6-9-26-26.
3. The best place to hike: 3-8-1-21-20-1-21-17-21-1-16-1-18-11.
4. Kids favorite ice cream in town: 19-23-5-5-20-3-15-23.
Safe Streets Boulder
Safe and Fun Routes Around Town
Learn about transportation, safe streets to school and around town, and more!
Darcy's child-friendly walking route maps
Graham's child-friendly bike route maps
Boulder mural's map